Well, If you live on the Earth, Then you must have heard about www.Facebook.com. But still, I am going to tell you about Facebook.
Facebook was started 14 years ago in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and some of his friends from Harward University. They started the site only for the students of the Harward but when the site began to gain popularity they expanded the site for different colleges and universities.
And in 2006 the website was launched for everyone who is above 13 years old. And now in 2018, it is one of the biggest Social Media platforms. Right now the company revenue is $40.653 billion.
Every month more than 2.2 billion active users used Facebook in January 2018.
Features of Facebook
- Advertise & Promote your business
You can easily advertise and increase your sales via Facebook. They provide some great tools and methods to help you out.
- Introduce your business to more people by ‘adding a call to action’ button.
- Target based advertising to attract more people.
- Sharing your memories like photos and videos with your friends.
- An extremely feature of Facebook is Facebook Live, where you can stream live videos.
- Several little features are Like, Comment, Share, Poke and Poke Back.
- Some new feature added recently for reaction to Facebook posts ex-Love, Haha, Wow, Sad & Angry.
- Available for all major platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
- There are many features for chatting, stickers, Gifs, emoji & group chatting
You can also play online games on www.Facebook.com.
Creating a www.Facebook.com account
Step 1: First of all if you are on the phone you have to open m.facebook.com or if you are on laptop/P.C open www.facebook.com And here is what the homepage looks.
Step 2: Now the second step is registration, So if you are on a mobile you can click on “click here to register,” and it will take you to the registration page. But if you are on P.C, you will get option register on the homepage.
So now for registration, you must type in your full name, your e-mail address (twice),
and a robust password and it must have at least eight characters and contain at least two of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. (that no one can guess).
And now if you have to enter your gender and date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yyyy And please note one thing: you can register if you are above 13 years old.
Step 3: Now, it’s time to verify whether you are human or not. So, you have to do a security check, so what you have to do is that type what you numbers or letters you see in the captcha box.
Connect with Friends
Now, you have successfully created your Facebook account. Now, you have to set up your mind. To use any social profile, you need people. There are four main ways by which you can invite people and some of them are by there email, by name, or even by the place where they live.
Step 4: Connect to friends with their You can enter your e-mail address a second time to see if you have any contacts in your online address book, to see if you already have some friends on www.Facebook.com.
Step 5: Connecting Through Education/Employment Information You can connect through your education background, like if you have an old college friend that you would like to get in touch with. You can also put your current employment information, by doing this it will bring up a new tab that will show you, people, you might know to add as a friend.
Visualising Your Facebook Profile
Step 6: Adding a Profile Picture You can either add a profile picture from a file that you have of yourself or take a picture right there in front of your webcam if you have one. Make sure it is a clear picture of you so your future friends can recognize you.
Step 7: Now you are done, and on the next page you will see other people posts, comments, and everything. This is facebook’s RSS feed.
Step 8: Your Profile Page This is your Facebook profile page. You get to here by clicking on “Profile” in the right corner. It shows any information that you put up while registering. You can add more information, or hide it by going to “Account”<“Account Settings.”
Step 9: Your Wall This is your “Wall.” It is an RSS feed of whatever you do. It shows what “Posts” or “Statuses” you create. And It will show what friends you have recently added. Your friends can leave “Wall Post” or a message on your “Wall.” You can also delete any posts that you don’t want to be seen, by right clicking on that particular post.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully created your own facebook.com page! CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!
Tips to follow while using Facebook:
- If you are not going to use until the next 365 days, then your account will be disabled. So, please use your account if you are interested.
- If you want to delete your account, when you ask for deletion it gets suspended ”deactivated” for 60 days, it is the period when you can reactivate your account.
- If you do not sign in after deactivating your account, it will be deleted permanently.
I forgot my www.facebook.com login email or password
If you are using google password or auto-login and not using email & password, there are many chances that you get to ignore the password after some time. If you are not sure to remember your Facebook password, you can quickly reset it.
So, if you want to reset your facebook password. The, follow The steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Facebook login page.
- Click on ‘Can’t access your account?
- Facebook resets password page will open. Now you have to enter your mobile number or email.
- Now verify your account with your profile picture. Then, you have two option
- First, check via the registered mobile number.
- Second, is to verify via registered email id with FB.
- In the case of hacked account situations, go to facbook.com/hacked.
- Then, enter the unique code to reset your password.
- After verifying the OTP, enter your new password. And please try to remember your password.
Sometimes we are a little bit careless, and we enter the wrong password, and we think that we are entering the right password. So, please double check the spelling of your email & password before getting to reset password option. You must know that passwords are always case sensitive, always check the caps lock before entering your password.
How to Permanently Delete www.Facebook.com Account
Sometimes due to many reasons, people want to delete their facebook account. Yes, you can do it quickly. But please download your Facebook data copy before deleting your account from www.Facebook.com. As you cannot retrieve your data after deleting your data.
According to research millions of people has been addicted to facebook like a drug. These people take facebook very seriously and post everything which is happening in their life, which is not a good thing.
But when someone realizes that they are addicted to the virtual world, and they want to get back in the real world. If you want a temporary leave, then you can disable your account. But you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you’re going to leave the virtual world forever.
Backup your Facebook data
I know you are thinking that why he is telling me to backup data even, I want to delete my account forever. And the reason is that sometimes people get angry and do something wrong and if you are removing your account in frustration, then you might regret later and want to retrieve your account. And at that time this backup will help you out.
So, if you want to get a backup of your chat, images. Comments. Then. Follow these steps:
- First of all login in your facebook account and click on settings option.
- Then, on the general tab, you have to scroll down and click on Download my Facebook Data.
- Now, Click on Start My Archive.
- Enter your Facebook account password. Click Submit.
- Click Start My Archive in the Request My Download box.
Now, this may well take some time, And maybe some hours. As Facebook will Gather all your data and when it’s done. It will send it to you on your registered e-mail. And from there you can download your data or upload on your cloud.
How to deactivate your Facebook account?
Well, some of you might be thinking that it’s straightforward and Why I am telling this. Well, if you know, then it is excellent, but many people don’t know. So, if you remember, then you may skip this. But if you want to know then follow the steps below:
- First of all click on Settings at the top right corner.
- Then, Click General in the left pane. Earlier the option to deactivate Facebook account was on the Security page (now Security and Login).
- Click Manage Account on the screen. Then click Deactivate your account.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
One thing that most users want to know is how to delete Facebook account permanently. For this, follow the steps:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Visit this link, https://www.facebook.com/help/deleteaccount
- Click Delete My Account.
- I can’t go further as I don’t want to delete my Facebook account. So, go ahead yourself.
Important things to consider before you close Facebook account
Make sure you’ve downloaded a copy of your www.Facebook.com data before deactivating or permanently deleting it. You might be aware of the fact that you can gain access to your Facebook account after you’ve disabled it. But be careful, you won’t get the chance to change your mind after you’ve deleted your Facebook account permanently. So, take your decision wisely.
How to Change Facebook Profile Name Before 60 days Limit
When we learn or know about something new. It makes us excited, and we want to try everything and use every feature. And sometimes on Facebook, we try to use stylish names. But after sometimes we realize that it is troublesome. This is a big problem with most of the people these days who are using Facebook. Many times people change their names by seeing the names of other people in stylish fonts or different styles. And after that, they want to change their name back but can’t do it before 60 days, and this becomes a problem for two months. Changing the name on Facebook is a dangerous process.
How to change Facebook Name Unlimited Times Before 60 Days
Changing Profile Name before 60 days appears to be a tough task but don’t worry it is too much easy to Change Profile name before 60 Days on www.Facebook.com. in the below steps you only need an Android or PC to open a URL and update your name before 60 Days.
Step1: So, first of all, open your favorite browser on your mobile or in your laptop.
Step 2: Now click on URL and Click Here
Step 3: After going to this link it will ask for your username or email or phone to identify you, so enter it and search.
Now, verify your account with your profile picture and click on continue.now you have to enter a new password.
Step 5: Now it will start a review and your account details and recently made changes will be shown to you. It will ask for your original name and your old, and current name will be shown to you. The select name which you want to show on your account and click on next.